Sunday, May 25, 2014

Big deal....so you own a golf hat!

People who wear golf hats everywhere are the lowest forms of life. Not so much in terms of who they are, but the pompous, self-absorbed attitude they have when they decide to wear a golf hat. As if to say "I love all things golf. I am a real golfer. I wear a Srixon hat. That means I'm a die hard, nonconformist."

Look, if you are at a bar, or anything that doesnt involve playing golf, leave the hat at home. No one really cares. The worst offenders are the ones that walk around with their HAT WITH BALL MARKER CLIP STILL ON THE HAT! Especially the ones at Fenway Park that have a Red Sox Titleist hat. Look, No one really gives a rats ass. So what? You like golf, so doesnt a BILLION other people in the world. Its so annoying.People who wear golf hats have this sanctimonious attitude about themselves saying "No one likes golf more than me! I love to walk around with a golf hat to show my support for the game."

You know what else is annoying, PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEMSELVES PLAYING GOLF IN THEIR FACEBOOK PHOTO OR TWITTER PHOTO. So dumb. WOW, awesome. A picture of your follow through on your way to shooting an 80. 80? Who cares, so your good....and still means NOTHING in your walk of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment